• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Problem copying two dvds at once

starz

anydvd decrypts both discs and clone DVD is ripping the first but the second one when it starts it says Video TS and other video files .vob pop up as in use,each time I try it tells me another files in use by another process 2 entirely different drives and disks thought you could run anydvd and clondvd 2 at a time on one machine:(

anydvd 6.4.1.2
clonedvd 2.9.1.7
vista pre SP1
output both files as ISO to same directory
using middle option on start page Clone DVD removing unwanted language tracks and using DVD-5 as output.

now I figured out the problem, the problem is the temp directories don't keep each DVD in a temp folder with it's name its just copying VIDEO and Audio_ts folders there, anyway they can fix this so the temp folder automatically makes a volume folder with the DVDs volume name instead of just ts folder?

thought you could run anydvd and clondvd 2 at a time on one machine:(

You can, but you need to ensure that you don't have powerdvd, windvd, or any other process that might be opening the disc you're ripping active.
And you need to have temp paths going to different areas.

Also, it would be wise to update to SP1.

now I figured out the problem, the problem is the temp directories don't keep each DVD in a temp folder with it's name its just copying VIDEO and Audio_ts folders there, anyway they can fix this so the temp folder automatically makes a volume folder with the DVDs volume name instead of just ts folder?

No. You have to manually set different paths.

You can, but you need to ensure that you don't have powerdvd, windvd, or any other process that might be opening the disc you're ripping active.
And you need to have temp paths going to different areas.

Also, it would be wise to update to SP1.

SP1 is on ans I listed above
powerdvd never launches on the DVDs I place in the drives nothings using ether disc aside from anydvd
witch is not ripping it's just decrypting into clonedvd,

so to do 2 at a time I have to make manual paths? theres no way for Clone DVD to make the volume folder for what it is ripping on it's own disc by disc?

Like Temp/Spider-Man 2/Video_ts
Temp/Spider Man-3/Video_ts

whats audio_ts do anyways the folders always empty?

No. You have to manually set different paths.

ok could this be considered to be a added feature later on it make it allot easier to run two at once or more for some me 2 cause thats all the drives I have lol

so to do 2 at a time I have to make manual paths?

For the temp files, yes

whats audio_ts do anyways the folders always empty?

It's always empty, and it exists for compatibility purposes (some older dvd players may have required the audio_ts folder). I'm only really aware of DVD-Audio discs using the Audio_TS folder.

Back