• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

**PROBLEM - COD World at War

sbenboy

I was just about to buy the Game Jackal today with the 20% off deal, but I had to withdraw since my ONLY game did not work with the trial version.

1. What version of Game Jackal are you running?

SOFTWARE: Game Jackal v3.2
CORE VERSION: 3.2
CLIENT VERSION: 3.2.1.4
DRIVER VERSION: 3.2.1.4
PLATFORM: 2000, XP, Vista and Windows 7 (32 and 64 bit platforms)
DATE: 2009-06-23

2. What Operating system are you using? 64 bit? service pack?

Vista 64 Service Pack 1

3. If you have virtual drives, disable them while profiling and playing profiles. This includes Daemon Tools, Alcohol 120%, Virtual Clonedrive, Clonecdtray, VSO's EZ Play (comes with Blindwrite), and possibly Anydvd. These are programs that are typically blacklisted by copy protections.

done.

4. Remove packet writing software from your system (including Roxio's Directcd, Nero's Incd, Roxio/Sonic's DragtoDisc, Drive Letter Access, CyberLink InstantBurn, NTI's Filecd, etc.)

I do not have any of these.

5. What protection does your game use? Don't know? Find out before posting about issues (and include that information)! Use Protection ID. It's a free program. Use ProtectionID and scan your HD directory where the game is installed (right click the icon on your toolbar, and select "scan files/folders"). Or just scan the main program .exe(s) that you find in the game directory on your hard drive. Provide the protection name and the version number.

Init cd/dvd sector scan for Drive E
[!] Disc Protection: SafeDisc Signature v 4 (or higher)

6. What is the name of the game you're trying to run?

Call of Duty: World at War

7. What is the version of the game?

8. Is it cd or dvd version?

DVD-ROM

9. What region or country is the original disc from?

Not sure

10. What cpu are you running?

Core2 Duo CPU P8400@2.26GHz

11. What optical drives (dvd-rom,cd-rom, burners) are you using to create profiles with? What firmware version is installed on your reader?

Optiarc DVD-RW AD-7583S
Driver Version: 6.0.6001.18000

12. What security software (firewall, antivirus) are you using? Please provide version numbers.

NONE - Firewall disabled, and antivirus is off.

13. Describe your problem, provide full error messages, and please state clearly what you were doing when you received those error messages.

After about 5 minutes after trying to launch the game I finally get some error messages:
There is no disk in the drive. Please insert a disk into drive E:.
and then:
Please insert the correct DVD-ROM, select OK and restart application.

14. a) In Game Jackal, go to "General Settings"-->check "enable Advanced Logging". Now try running your profile.
b) Navigate to your Game Jackal folder (typically C:\Program Files\SlySoft\Game Jackal where "c:" is your hard drive if you use Windows XP)
c) You will see a log file called "Summary.log". Rename this file to Summary.txt
d) When replying or posting in the Slysoft forums, look for the icon that looks like (in other words, look for the paperclip after clicking "quote" or when creating a new thread)
e) If you don't see that paperclip icon, click the "go advanced" button. You should see that icon now. Click the paperclip.
f) A small pop-up screen should appear (if it doesn't please ensure your browser is enabled to allow pop-ups from the Slysoft forums)
g) Click the "Browse" button, and locate and select the summary.txt file
h) click "upload"
i) Close the window. When you submit reply, or submit a new thread, the .txt file will be attached automatically for us to take a look at
j) It's entirely possible that the file size may be too big. If so, just .zip it, and then upload the file to the forums.

done

14. a) In Game Jackal, go to "General Settings"-->check "enable Advanced Logging". Now try running your profile.
b) Navigate to your Game Jackal folder (typically C:\Program Files\SlySoft\Game Jackal where "c:" is your hard drive if you use Windows XP)
c) You will see a log file called "Summary.log". Rename this file to Summary.txt
d) When replying or posting in the Slysoft forums, look for the icon that looks like (in other words, look for the paperclip after clicking "quote" or when creating a new thread)
e) If you don't see that paperclip icon, click the "go advanced" button. You should see that icon now. Click the paperclip.
f) A small pop-up screen should appear (if it doesn't please ensure your browser is enabled to allow pop-ups from the Slysoft forums)
g) Click the "Browse" button, and locate and select the summary.txt file
h) click "upload"
i) Close the window. When you submit reply, or submit a new thread, the .txt file will be attached automatically for us to take a look at
j) It's entirely possible that the file size may be too big. If so, just .zip it, and then upload the file to the forums.

done

You haven't provided a log file.

Here was the Summary.txt file that was created...

I thought I had already included it, but it was not present in my post. Btw, thank-you for taking a look at this for me Webslinger. If I can get this to work I will buy Game Jackal today!

Attachments

• Summary.txt
    689 bytes · Views: 5
This is the wrong log file.
For v3.2.0.2 and above, right-click the profile and select "View log", from here you can export the log files as a zip file using the "Export" button.

Thanks matthew!

Sorry about posting the incorrect log file... Here is the file in .zip format.

Thanks again gents!

Attachments

• CoDWaW.zip
    414.8 KB · Views: 8
Any chance someone can look at the file?

I submitted the created log file in zip format a couple days ago. I was wondering if anyone had a chance to take a look at it to help determine if there really is a problem with my system.

Thanks!

Sorry for the delay, I havn't had change to check the forum over the past few days.

Anyways... the logs indicate a bad read of the dvd when the profile was created. Can you re-create and make sure the DVD is clean.

Back