• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Problem backing up my DVD

Fingerstyle

Hello Slysoft:
Having trouble with Any DVD ksoftware:
Can not back up my dvd “Case 39” movie, I am getting this error message “ Access violation at address 064B9979 in module ‘AVSIFOFiles.dll’.Read of address 053D054.

Hello Slysoft:
Can not back up my dvd “Case 39” movie, I am getting this error message “ Access violation at address 064B9979 in module ‘AVSIFOFiles.dll’.Read of address 053D054.

How about a log files report??? That files belongs to another app called AVSMedia you should check to see if that program is a legit valid program running??

The infected AVSIFOFiles.dll pretends to be the legitimate file in Windows operating system and infects it quietly. You should urgently check out your computer to ensure it is not infected by AVSIFOFiles.dll. It is strongly recommended you to use Spyware Scanner to detect and clean up AVSIFOFiles.dll file and any other threat information. Most of the malicious files including AVSIFOFiles.dll are pretended in the file extensions.

Last edited:
Hello Slysoft:

What software are you using? That looks like an AVS error message, not AnyDVD. Are you using the rip option in AnyDVD then use your back-up software on the rip?

Are you using the rip option in AnyDVD then use your back-up software on the rip?

That's the way to do it. Rip with the AnyDVD ripper then use your program of choice to make the backup...worked for me. :agree:

Back