• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Problem backing up a disc with more than one title on it (slashes)

jim2664258

Problem backing up a disc with more than one title on it (slashes in volume name)

I have a combo blu-ray of 'Last Man Standing' and 'The Last Boy Scout', and I am trying to back up 'Last Man Standing'. It looks like there is a slash in the volume name of the disc and CloneBD no likey. I can't say I care for the volume text to be processed at all by the program, but in this case it is actually causing a problem. Screen shot below.

screen.jpg

Last edited:
And another related problem with 'Fight Club' Blu Ray

I guess it has a volume label of ".", which CloneBD also does not like. I really think the volume label processing needs to be removed from this program. Screenshot below. On first attempt, program crashed pretty well into into it. Whenever I try to restart now, the program closes immediately.

screen2.jpg

Bumping since I saw no response of a ticket being opened.

Support tickets have to be opened by yourself on the contact > support page

Ok, someone was doing it (Tom?) for everyone a couple weeks ago. Ticket opened.

Back