• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

problem backing "grandma's boy unrated"

ayS

hi, i am trying to backup grandma's boy unrated version. and it's not working. i have anydvd ver. 6.2.0.2. does anyone know what could be the problem?

Since you provide NO information, one must then assume operator error....

A friend made a backup of this movie awhile ago. I can't even remember what version of AnyDVD existed but I don't believe the disc had anything special on it for protection. I don't see any reason for the newest beta to have an issue.

If you want some help you're going to need to enable logging in AnyDVD and post the ZIP file containing the logs. No will be able to help you until you do.

okay, after logging, where do i retrieve the log files? and how do i upload them? thanks!

when i try to back it up the program says "unable to read video files from
File 1 F:/VIDEO_TS/VTS_08_0.IFO 0"

i tried cleaning the dvd as well. which still has not changed anything.

when i try to back it up the program says "unable to read video files from
File 1 F:/VIDEO_TS/VTS_08_0.IFO 0"

i tried cleaning the dvd as well. which still has not changed anything.

The ZIP will be under My Documents. It'll start with ANYDVD_Info... and then also have the drive letter of your DVD drive and the volume name of the DVD disc. Post that ZIP file.

From what you posted I would recommend downloading Nero CD-DVD Speed. Install it and then start the program, place the disc in your drive, go to the ScanDisc tab and select the appropriate drive and scan the disc for errors. If you see any errors then the likely culprit is a bad disc which you should return for a new one.

I'd still recommend posting the ZIP file with the logs, however. It's possible you have some troublesome software installed, as well.

1. a)Click the red fox icon on your toolbar.
b) Navigate to "Program Settings".
c) Click "enable logging".
d) Click "ok".
e) Put the problematic disc in your optical drive/reader.
f) Go to your My Documents folder
g) You will see a zip file called "Anydvd_Info_titleofmydisc.zip"
h) When replying or posting in the Slysoft forums, look for the icon that looks like
attach.gif

i) if you don't see that icon, click the "go advanced" button. You should see that icon now. Click the paperclip.
j) a small pop-up screen should appear (if it doesn't please ensure your browser is enabled to allow pop-ups from the Slysoft forums)
k) click the "Browse" button, and locate and select the .zip file you created.
l) click "upload"

2. State the full a)error message(s) you encountered, b)tell us what program(s) you were using when you received the error message(s), and c) describe in detail what you were doing when you received the error message(s). What problem are you having exactly?

3. Download Nero cd-dvd speed. It's a free program. With Anydvd running in the background, select the tab labeled "scandisc". Select the appropriate drive letter, and click "start". If Nero cd-dvd speed reports read errors, your disc is (probably) bad and needs to be exchanged--even if it plays fine (or your optical drive could be slowly dying).

Back