• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Probem with The Game Plan

guile

Playback stops at 1:29:17. This is with cyber 3319 both on disc and on hd. You can scan past that point but if you let it play up to that scene, it will lock and crash the player. Please forgive me if this has already been discussed. The only other thread I saw looked like a disc issue. Btw, this problem was with both 6.3.1.2 and 6.3.1.3

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_H_GAME_PLAN.zip
    38.1 KB · Views: 6
Do you have HDCP compliant hardware? If so, disable Anydvd HD, and retest.
Do you experience the same problem?

I finally sat down to watch The Game Plan this evening and had the exact same problem. Happens with the disc, with ISO, with hardware accel on/off, full screen and windowed. I ran from ISO without AnyDVD and it also happened. It's right at the end of the chapter 1:29:13 and freezes on the Rock's face.

I reproduced with PDVD 3304 and 3319a on two different machines. Anyone else have this problem? Likewise, I'd be interested in hearing if anyone can successfully play through this sequence without it wedging. My vids are 8500GT and 8600GT on the machines I tried. Hoping that it's just a bad batch of discs with similar defect.

Back