• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved Prime Video won't load

pronounspal

Prime Video home page won't load for me this morning tried on my linux machine and my Windows machine.

Screenshot 2023-08-14 061238.jpg

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.6.1.1.astlog
    215 KB · Views: 1
That looks like to me you have some form of DNS filtering blocking resolution of an Amazon domain.

That looks like to me you have some form of DNS filtering blocking resolution of an Amazon domain.
Yeah I even went in and disabled my pi-hole, which I've not changed in years (in terms of new ad lists to block) and the error doesn't appear but the Prime Video home page still doesn't load. But at least I'm still able to search for content. I'm still tinkering with it a bit to try and see if I can figure out what's up.

I get the shopping site when it loads. It won't even navigate to the Prime Video site.

I've reworked my pi-hole settings to allow the following domains. These were all the domains being blocked at the time of me launching AS. After allowlisting these, I don't get the error above anymore. Just weird I've never had to let these through in the past.

fls-na.amazon.com
s.amazon-adsystem.com
unagi.amazon.com
unagi-na.amazon.com

However, the issue persists where I get dropped at the shopping site. I've resorted to searching for a movie or TV show, going to that site, and then having to go to the Prime Video home from there. New log file attached for what it's worth.

Attachments

1.2 MB · Views: 1
I've reworked my pi-hole settings to allow the following domains. These were all the domains being blocked at the time of me launching AS. After allowlisting these, I don't get the error above anymore. Just weird I've never had to let these through in the past.

fls-na.amazon.com
s.amazon-adsystem.com
unagi.amazon.com
unagi-na.amazon.com

However, the issue persists where I get dropped at the shopping site. I've resorted to searching for a movie or TV show, going to that site, and then having to go to the Prime Video home from there. New log file attached for what it's worth.
I tinker with my pi-hole all the time and I keep it pretty tight so these are issues I have had for a long time. My point being I can attest to these not being new issues. Neither is landing on the shopping site.

The shopping site deal is not your pi-hole. This appears to be due to a redirect Amazon does periodically (but temporarily) that AS cannot handle as Amazon intends. Give it maybe an hour or so and it will clear. This happens to me off and on and it appears to be regional.

I get the shopping site when it loads. It won't even navigate to the Prime Video site.
I have the same problem. It is stuck on the shopping page then it freezes up. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling but it does not help fix the problem.

All you have to do is search for a movie you know is on Amazon, like Jack Ryan and it will bring you to the correct page.

There is an issue with the page loading. I will contact the developers

We know about the issue, please if you have to post a "Me too" post a log file like the OP did. ;) Amazon definitely still works, there is just an issue navigating to the download page. Once you get there it's not an issue. As I said, I have made the developers aware of this.

Amazon.png

Last edited:
The workaround for Amazon is to search for a movie you know is on Amazon and you will be fine from there. We are working on a fix.

If you read the thread you will know why.
Yes I have read about this issue before and they said it is regional and temporary. It shifts from region to region.

We know about the issue, please if you have to post a "Me too" post a log file like the OP did. ;) Amazon definitely still works, there is just an issue navigating to the download page. Once you get there it's not an issue. As I said, I have made the developers aware of this.

View attachment 73658
I navigated to the page you are on and there is a spinning circle like it is buffering or it is being redirected or something. Edit It was on Explore not Episodes that is why. AS is picking up the Extras now I noticed.

Attachments

• Spinning Circle Buffering.jpg
    Spinning Circle Buffering.jpg
    137.1 KB · Views: 3
    419.6 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
I navigated to the page you are on and there is a spinning circle like it is buffering or it is being redirected or something.
I said, we will release a beta, don't you read the thread before you post?

This issue has been resolved with V1.6.1.4

This issue has been resolved with V1.6.1.4

/clap ! Thank you!

Back