• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Prime download issues - "I could not create the output file.....

25delta

Appears to be a fantastic offering, and perhaps I have missed the simplest of steps, but I log onto Amazon Prime, select a show, wait for the downloadables to turn green, select my show, and I get three back to back messages:
1 - I could not create the output file at D:/..........
Click ok, then next error
2 - Failed to create log file
click ok, then next message
3 - Could not create the output file at D:/...... (slightly different than error 1, no I to begin with and this on has an ok button and open output folder in explorer...)

Tried on multiple shows, no go.
I don't have a log file to upload as, see above.
Thanks

Tried in NF as well, same issue. So I'm sure it is something in the way it installed on my end.
Looking forward to guidance.
Thanks

Interesting.
You masked the output file path, but are you sure the path is correct? Especially the Show/Tile names.

As well, you can still have a log - just go to File -> Show log messages. You would then have the log displayed at the bottom of the window. You can simply copy it and save it as a text file.

Thank you for your prompt reply, the file path was the first thing I checked, and when I get the third message that has a button to open the directory, it does so correctly. I copied the log you described and a screenshot of the file and the file path and put them in the attachments.
I look forward to your response.

Attachments

• AnyStreamLog.txt
    2.9 KB · Views: 12
  • Pic of file path for AnyStream..jpg
    Pic of file path for AnyStream..jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 21
I tried to simplify the settings. My C: drive is OS and D: drive is data. I changed the path to the C: drive and it works fine. Not sure why, all other data is fine directed towards D:. But, that simple change made it work. FYI.

Back