• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Prime Australia

Netgear007

Hi friends,

I am a life time subscriber to Anystream. and I want some help regarding downloads from Prime .
I want to download some content like animation movies with native language for my kids from Prime Austraila which is not accessible/not available also from my region.

can anyone help me with this.

Thanks in advance :)

Last edited:
You'll need to use a VPN for that.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

thanks for the reply.

Do I need to take subscription for Prime Australia too?

Absolutely.
Anystream makes use of the access you have to download content. It does not (SFAIK) extend the access that you have in any way.
Thus, if you need a VPN to play the content in a browser or app, Anystream needs a VPN, as well. If you need a subscription to access content in a browser or app, Anystream will need that same subscription.

Absolutely.
Anystream makes use of the access you have to download content. It does not (SFAIK) extend the access that you have in any way.
Thus, if you need a VPN to play the content in a browser or app, Anystream needs a VPN, as well. If you need a subscription to access content in a browser or app, Anystream will need that same subscription.

thanks

Just an fyi here it is often NOT needed to 'double pay' for prime video..my APV account is subscribed through the USA system, and I can access my region content (Belgium) just fine without paying extra.

Just an fyi here it is often NOT needed to 'double pay' for prime video..my APV account is subscribed through the USA system, and I can access my region content (Belgium) just fine without paying extra.

Some regions require you to change your location in your account...to access primevideo. Is there an easy way to do that and change it back?
I've heard some people say they were able to change it to access primevideo, but had to contact Amazon to get their account back to U.S.

Just to be clear...I'm not talking Amazon UK where it's direct access to prime video like the U.S., I'm talking about countries that redirect you to the primevideo <dot> com site.

Your account panel is the only option I'm aware of. That said, I haven't found a way yet to access APV for any country that directs to primevideo.com

For example trying to access Germany (even while setting AS to Germany region) will result in a VPN detected warning. I have no idea how they do it as VPN test says 'no DNS leak.

For example trying to access Germany (even while setting AS to Germany region) will result in a VPN detected warning.
I've AS'ed some episodes from Amz jp this week using VPN and it went fine. I don't know if my VPN is not affectet as it was the only one working for me from these I've tried at the beginning or if they already made an update because I haven't used it for some weeks now, maybe two month.

Your account panel is the only option I'm aware of. That said, I haven't found a way yet to access APV for any country that directs to primevideo.com

For example trying to access Germany (even while setting AS to Germany region) will result in a VPN detected warning. I have no idea how they do it as VPN test says 'no DNS leak.

I don't get the VPN detected with NORD. At least not yet...but if Amazon is like most sites, it will ban an IP as VPN if a certain number of connections are reached from it. HBOMAX is 80
concurrent connections. So it may not be actually detecting the VPN, but the number of connections. If you can, try a different IP if your VPN allows it.

BBC iplayer blocked me yesterday and I went to the next IP on the list and it let me in.

Thanks to both of you.....not sure if I am brave enough to try changing countries yet....I buy a lot from Amazon, but Australia uses primevideo <dot> com and I was curious to see what
they were offering.

thanks for the reply.

Do I need to take subscription for Prime Australia too?

If you mean 'do I need to take an additional subscription for Prime Australia too?', no you don't. Provided you have a single viable AP subscription, your login should work in any region in which Prime is available (e.g. AU, UK, US).

As others have mentioned, you will need to subscribe to a VPN or 'Smart DNS' service to access the AP sites outside your region.

I have lately noticed an increase in Hulu 'recognising' my NordVPN connection and blocking access; but it is just a matter of engaging a disconnect/reconnect process until the streaming service connects.

Back