• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Previous user of AnyDVD

Todd Daniels

I have been away for a long time as my system was down and I see Slysoft went under apparently and the last version I had was 7.1 or 7.3. something. My question is will Slysoft and Redfox work together or does Redfox layer on top of the AnyDVD program because I want to keep my old program version and also I have found 6.1 and 6.2 AnyDvd trials which are supposed to be the final copies from Slysoft I think and I am unsure if my liscence will transfer over to them or not. I will be purchasing a Redfox license after Christmas and so I hope I can run a 2nd copy of AnyDVD cause I like keeping all my programs I buy ever. Even if I have to run it from a USB :). I still have some I bought for Win95 and a Win95 machine that can run them.

You can't have both version installed at the same time, nor is there any reason to.

Last version that will work with a Slysoft license is 7.6.9.5.
http://www.redfox.bz/download/SetupAnyDVD7695.exe
Anything from Redfox (8.0.0.0 onwards) will require a new license and will wipe over the old version

Ok thanks Adbear I will build another system to handle the Redfox's license :)

...I hope I can run a 2nd copy of AnyDVD cause I like keeping all my programs I buy ever.

Wow I've never heard of anyone doing that before. At first I was thinking why would you want an outdated version of the program until I read your post more carefully. You are like a program collector and you build redundant systems to give programs homes! I have my collections so I respect that, that's unique and very interesting.

I have been away for a long time as my system was down and I see Slysoft went under apparently and the last version I had was 7.1 or 7.3. something. My question is will Slysoft and Redfox work together or does Redfox layer on top of the AnyDVD program because I want to keep my old program version and also I have found 6.1 and 6.2 AnyDvd trials which are supposed to be the final copies from Slysoft I think and I am unsure if my liscence will transfer over to them or not. I will be purchasing a Redfox license after Christmas and so I hope I can run a 2nd copy of AnyDVD cause I like keeping all my programs I buy ever. Even if I have to run it from a USB :). I still have some I bought for Win95 and a Win95 machine that can run them.
Slysoft will never work with RedFox-Slysoft is gone. Installing Anydvd HD will over write older version. If you want to use the old slysoft license that is only good up to 7.6.9.5 and that is it. You will not get any more newer DVD decrypt or access the OPD from old Slysoft license. And your last line is confusing at best I used those license from Windows 95 when I used CloneCD so not sure what your saying the machine can run them-I had no problem running the software.

Back