• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Powerdvd shutting down

I finished creating my .iso using Imgburn with audio options of DTS and 6 channel audio. Mounted the iso using VCD and it plays flawlessly. It is the movie only, but that is what I was wanting, so this is perfect. It also provides me with the option of the two different audio streams.

I will try updating my JAVA later today, and let you know if that solves the problem with my menus.

This will be perfect for playing on my projector that I built with the plans from lumenlab.com. Anyone looking for the ultimate theater experience, I highly recommend visiting their website. I purchased their plans about 4 years ago, built my projector for about $350, and have been using it ever since. It is absolutely not a gimmick. I have had my screen as large as 148" but shrunk it to 108" to fit the room size in my new house.

High Def video on a 108" screen is going to be awesome!

Thank You for all your help!

Larry - zukiryder05

Back