• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

PowerDVD 22 Ultra released

I still use PowerDVD 10 if needed, LOL, and I haven't used that in years. I use the new MS Movies and TV and it is fine for me.
@RedFox 1 a question for you:

I just bought this past Saturday a Lenovo laptop with 16GB of RAM that has Windows 11 Home on it. Eventually, within the next 1-5 weeks, I'll upgrade it to Windows 11 Professional.

I was trying to update my bought copy of Cyberlink Media Suite 9 Ultra, which has a copy of PowerDVD 10 Ultra on it, but I ran into some installation errors, and when I tried to talk to MS Support, they simply told me that they can't help me, and to contact Cyberlink.

Right then, I knew that MS was giving me the run around, since I could simply do a system restore of Win 11 and have it right when I first got it, before I added anything to the system, but Support wasn't trying to help at all.

Here's my question: Have you got PowerDVD 10 to work at all in Windows 11?

@RedFox 1 a question for you:

I just bought this past Saturday a Lenovo laptop with 16GB of RAM that has Windows 11 Home on it. Eventually, within the next 1-5 weeks, I'll upgrade it to Windows 11 Professional.

I was trying to update my bought copy of Cyberlink Media Suite 9 Ultra, which has a copy of PowerDVD 10 Ultra on it, but I ran into some installation errors, and when I tried to talk to MS Support, they simply told me that they can't help me, and to contact Cyberlink.

Right then, I knew that MS was giving me the run around, since I could simply do a system restore of Win 11 and have it right when I first got it, before I added anything to the system, but Support wasn't trying to help at all.

Here's my question: Have you got PowerDVD 10 to work at all in Windows 11?
As a matter of fact it works but I have not tried with anything more than a regular movie, I am not lucky enough to have any HDR or UHD equipment. I just used to use it to watch movies. Now either the new program that comes in Windows called Movies and TV works fine for me, most of the time I am watching on my monitor anyway. MS support is horrible and so is Cyberlinks, remember when we used to get a copy of PowerDVD with a new DVD drive? I still have those too LOL. But I dont even own an installed DVD drive now, I have an external one for use if needed.

As a matter of fact it works but I have not tried with anything more than a regular movie, I am not lucky enough to have any HDR or UHD equipment. I just used to use it to watch movies. Now either the new program that comes in Windows called Movies and TV works fine for me, most of the time I am watching on my monitor anyway. MS support is horrible and so is Cyberlinks, remember when we used to get a copy of PowerDVD with a new DVD drive? I still have those too LOL. But I dont even own an installed DVD drive now, I have an external one for use if needed.
Yeah, @RedFox 1, I knew that MS was giving me a bunch of BS, since I've wiped and re-installed OSes since 98SE and XP, so I know that there's a way around my issue.

Anyway, I'll probably completely wipe clean my new laptop this weekend and reinstall everything carefully, and this time, I'll have my copy of Cyberlink Media Suite 9 Ultra/PowerDVD 10 Ultra end up being installed on the Win11 Home laptop as if it was on Vista.

Yeah, @RedFox 1, I knew that MS was giving me a bunch of BS, since I've wiped and re-installed OSes since 98SE and XP, so I know that there's a way around my issue.

Anyway, I'll probably completely wipe clean my new laptop this weekend and reinstall everything carefully, and this time, I'll have my copy of Cyberlink Media Suite 9 Ultra/PowerDVD 10 Ultra end up being installed on the Win11 Home laptop as if it was on Vista.
You are a very smart computer user, I know you will figure it all out. ;)

Back