• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

powerdvd 16.0.1713.60 cinavia on dvd

Status
Not open for further replies.

rott62

hello my powerdvd has been decting cinavia on some dvd titles (ISO) the last being neighbors 2 last night i thought this was only on bluray, I have both check marks in anydvd 8.0.4.2 checked to remove and not detect cinavia but it still does also with blu ray titles (ISO) with cinavia.

Last edited:
hello my powerdvd has been decting cinavia on some dvd titles (ISO) the last being neighbors 2 last night i thought this was only on bluray, I have both check marks in anydvd 8.0.4.2 checked to remove and not detect cinavia but it still does also with blu ray titles (ISO) with cinavia.
Does the AnyDVD notification icon turn purple during playback? Please post an AnyDVD logfile.

yes the icon gets a overcast of purple when movie plays

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.0.4.2_Info_H_NEIGHBORS_2_SORORITY_RISING.ziplog
    73.7 KB · Views: 6
  • audio.jpg
    audio.jpg
    187.7 KB · Views: 13
I have both check marks in anydvd 8.0.4.2 checked to remove and not detect .
Only one is for detection using a software player ie. PowerDVD. The other is for removing it in conjunction with cloneBD and down-converting audio. If you are not sure what a setting does you can Right-click over it for a more detailed explanation of what it does. In most cases.

so if both are checked do they cancel one another out ? I first tried to remove for bluray through clonebd but then checked not to detect once i still got audio muted and seen some dvd titles were giving the cinavia message when played through powerdvd, they all play fine through tmt6 but powerdvd gives a clearer picture.

No they don't. If you read the right click functionality tooltip you'll find our why. One affects software player detection, the other one removes it in combination with CloneBD. If you enable the remove one, you also have to downconvert the audio in CloneBD. If you're not doing that, the removal doesn't happen. You'll know if you did it right, when the fox tray icon turns purple during CloneBD processing.

No they won't "cancel" each other out. They are just for two different things. One is for software player. The other is for using cloneBD to remove it and that's only on a Blu-ray.

Hi every one. I am new to this. Here is my same problem...hi. im running windows xp pro dell p/c . win 32 opti plex. i have power dvd but not 16. i use 1 clic dvd pro with red fox. i get a lot of cinavia. i run the movie in power dvd first then make a copy and even run power dvd after copy is made and still get cinavia. Isnt their something to take care of this? So i paid for red fox and is useless. Help. Thank you. dreamangell2014@gmail.com

As I said on your other post, AnyDVD doesn't remove Cinavia, it just stops the software player (PowerDVD) from detecting it, so every copy you make will still contain Cinavia.

ok
As I said on your other post, AnyDVD doesn't remove Cinavia, it just stops the software player (PowerDVD) from detecting it, so every copy you make will still contain Cinavia.

okthanks. anything by chance you can add to where i can get read of cinavia on copys being played ?

its that i invested in software and dvds and so on only to come to dead end to the cinavia. Has to be something out there to use i would think.

Real simple
Play your DVD's on a DVD player instead of a Blu Ray capable device and Cinavia will not bother your DVD's.
Or play them under PowerDVD with AnyDVD running on an HTPC.
-W

wow and thanks. That was easy lol. loose quilaty and sound but be able to play it. Again thanks for your help and reply. appreciated

Real simple
Play your DVD's on a DVD player instead of a Blu Ray capable device and Cinavia will not bother your DVD's.
Or play them under PowerDVD with AnyDVD running on an HTPC.
-W
oh yes. one last thing. http://sandbox.redfox.bz/SetupAnyDVD8043.exe i clicked on this link and gave a pop up box saying warning cant download because ether a virus incomplete download and other things. Tried 3 times on this to go from 8040 to 8043. My pc is running well and with downloads. Thought you might need to know.

Just FYI, REDFOX does not make CloneDVD or CloneBD (for Blu-Ray) ELBY does.
Elby can choose to add the Cinavia removal from CloneBD to CloneDVD - so far they choose not to.
Elby can also choose to add DVD capability to CloneBD - so far they choose not to.
IMHO the new Redfox project should have found a new partner - because I find Elby to be both backward and largely unresponsive to changing times.
It's not that they can't adapt - it's that they won't.
-W

oh yes. one last thing. http://sandbox.redfox.bz/SetupAnyDVD8043.exe i clicked on this link and gave a pop up box saying warning cant download because ether a virus incomplete download and other things. Tried 3 times on this to go from 8040 to 8043. My pc is running well and with downloads. Thought you might need to know.

Contact your anti-virus or add an exclusion. There's nothing wrong with the file.
-W

holy crap. Your right. Just got a little info on that just a bit ago. Thats crazy of them not to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back