• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Post Grad Blu-ray Ripping Problems

CaMiX

I tired ripping a movie named, "Post Grad" (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1142433/) on blu-ray and none of the video files (m2ts) are playable in VLC 1.1.0. I used AnyDVD HD 6.6.7.0. So it seems as though this was an unsuccessful rip and decryption of the movie. Does anyone know anything about the protection on this title and if I should be having these problems?

This is the first movie I've ever run into problems with. I don't normally rip video to the hard drive (I usually rip to ISO). I lent the title to a friend so I'll have to wait to get it back to try again. Just for giggles I tried ripping another title from my library to see if I did something wrong and everything worked fine (files were playable) but maybe I did something wrong. Any suggestions also would be appreciated.

Last edited:
Just because they don't play in that player doesn't mean the rip was unsuccessful. Try playing it back as a full disc in a proper Blu-ray software player

You're Right

You were right I was able to successfully play back the files with PowerDVD 9. Is there any reason why I wouldn't be able to convert the ripped files/directory structure to an ISO using the following method:

http://forum.slysoft.com/showpost.php?p=231420&postcount=89

After I created the ISO, and mounted it, trying to watch it fails in PowerDVD. I thought I could easily convert the ripped files into an ISO. Am I incorrect in that assumption? I'd really like to be able to convert this into a working ISO without having to re-rip the Blu-ray.

Not sure if that way makes any missing empty folders. Take a look at the guide in my sig to see what the folder structure should be

Back