• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved Amazon issues fixed.

Well I have an issue with Netflix and none of your direction has helped.
Well, you will just have to wait, we are very busy, if my direction doesn't help, then I will stop trying to help you.

AP US being exceptionally perverse today, Force 10 from Navarone DRM issues:

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.8.8.0.astlog
    458.1 KB · Views: 1
We do have an issue with APV Please be patient, but there is no issue with Netflix other than 540pSD.
I kinda noticed that when I tried to download Force 10 from Navarone. :)

I know the RedFox devs have their hands full with Netflix and now AP. So I can wait, patiently, knowing that in the fullness of time the AP situation will be worked out.

Well, you will just have to wait, we are very busy, if my direction doesn't help, then I will stop trying to help you.
I have no problem waiting and appreciate any assistance you can provide, but when you say there is no problem, I have to assume you are not looking at it.

Here as well, Prime Video unable to decrypt :cautious:

Attachments

292.2 KB · Views: 2
Same.

Attachments

• ALVINNN!!! and The Chipmunks S05E01 - Deserted-The Great Snack Off.astlog
    570.6 KB · Views: 1
  • ALVINNN!!! and The Chipmunks S05E02 - Unboxing Day-Dave's Pavilion.astlog
    583.6 KB · Views: 0
  • ALVINNN!!! and The Chipmunks S05E03 - U-Fly-Yeti or Not.astlog
    596 KB · Views: 0
  • Comet (2014).astlog
    450 KB · Views: 0
Currently unable to decrypt the stream - US amazon

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    385.5 KB · Views: 13
Issue downloading Tucker, and Cotton Club. Those are Freevee, Tried Babylon (ap) and that gave error too.

Attachments

712.1 KB · Views: 1
I just tried to get the latest four EPs of Clarkson Farm Series 3. What is strange is that the first EP1-4 have no problems, but the just-published four EPs 5-8 give an error.

Attachments

2.4 MB · Views: 0
Same "Can't decrypt currently" issue with episodes 3-4 of "STHLM Blackout" on Swedish Prime which were published today

Same here for episodes 1-2 of Spartacus S3, but ep 3 (which I didn't need) started downloading just fine. All eps are older content.
I could download Touched By Fire, which I downloaded yesterday. Don't know if new or old content.
Reign S1E1 threw a "couldn't decrypt stream" notice, yet showed up as "downloading..." in green in the download queue. I had to abort it to continue trying to download. All eps are older content.
Mary and George ep 5 (downloaded earlier), didn't have any issues. All eps are newer content.
To Die For (no earlier download) didn't have issues. Don't know if new or old content.

This issue seems kind of scattershot. I'm in the eastern US as I still haven't moved to Germany yet, dammit. Logs attached.

Screenshot 2024-05-09 22.55.34.png

Attachments

527.8 KB · Views: 0
  • AnyStream_1.8.6.0..astlog
    4.8 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Very new content takes some time to be able to download.
Just have some patience.
Works fine in the meantime...
1715323015190.png

Amazon Prime should be fixed now and back to normal.
Can confirm - and fixed so quickly!
I only have one outstanding issue, and it's that episodes 2-7 of The Long Shadow are only downloading in 960p.
Ep 1 came through in 1080p AAC with dialog boost options - whereas the rest of the series sort of fell off the cliff regarding video/audio.

Back