• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Possible Region Issues - The Kingdom (Mubi Release)

Gmangt34

I've been experiencing some weird behavior with a boxset, a 7 Disc release of The Kingdom from Mubi that is Region A.

I'm unsure if this is a BD issue, a VLC/MPC bug, or something else. I've done test rips using Automatic Region, Region A (manual), and Region A (with Remove Country Code) checked. I can move around in the menus just fine and playback the episodes. However, if I try to navigate using the Playback -> Title options, it'll redirect and give me a region error. My Pioneer BDR-XS07UHD is set to Region A as well as VLC.

Attached is a log, and any feedback is appreciated.

Thanks!

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.7.1.0_Info_H_THE KINGDOM EXODUS - Disc VII_0A3FBA89_5E713349.ziplog
    868.8 KB · Views: 6
Back