• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

PM - Your system is infected

oemtech

I just got this PM... of course it is bogus, so DO NOT click on the link as it will try to install a Trojan and/or virus.

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL!

Dear oemtech,

You have received a new private message at SlySoft Forum from XandderrMan, entitled "Please, take into account..".

To read the original version, respond to, or delete this message, you must log in here:
http://forum.slysoft.com/private.php

This is the message that was sent:
Hello, friend. There are viruses' activities from your computer in last few days. Strongly recommend you to check your computer. You can find a report about your computer's security and solve every problem with it here:xxx
Thank you. Forum member.
I added the xxxx's so that the link is invalid.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good... just trying to save a few that MAY assume this type of message is legit.

Last edited:
XandderrMan won't be sending any more spam.

Thanks Mike for taking care of this. An Admin may want to look at his account settings in the admin panel and in the drop down delete all sent PM's from this user as well.

I just got a PM today with the same kind of warning.

You have received a new private message at SlySoft Forum from Kurtymann, entitled "Warning!".

There are viruses' activities from your computer! Highly recommend you to scan your computer for malicious and potentially unwanted software. If you do not follow this, I will have to make a complaint to your Internet Service Provider with attached log file (your IP address, etc.). If you want to find a report about your computer's security and solve every problem with it, please click here:

This is an online service that you can use for free spyware removal. Use it to scan your computer to help protect, clean, and keep your computer running at its best. Use the free scan to check for and remove viruses, spyware, and other potentially malicious software and to find vulnerabilities or shortcomings in your Internet security.

Thank you. Yours truly, Curtis Collins.

Warning! Next time we will have to complaint to your ISP.
Dear, denis;oemtech;sel1965;Carolina Mike;stretch morgan!

A virus alert was noticed on your computer.
We highly recommend you to check your computer and perform online virus check at our site immediately:xxx Mike;stretch morgan
If you do not pass this test* we will have to delete your account and forward a complaint to your ISP.
----------------------------------------------------
Forum Administration forum.slysoft.com.

Now I get this PM... ??????

Delete my account... Knock yourself out and my ISP could really give a rats patoot about a virus on my system!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back