• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved Amazon issues are resolved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedFox 1

Forum Admin
Please post all Amazon issues here

I mistakenly deleted the original post-Cannot decrypt messages

Will everyone please try again,. we adjusted. If you are still having issues please post another logfile. We had a temporary issue in our data center. Please try your downloads again.

Attempted download of Darling Lili (rental) from Amazon Prime fails with "unable to decrypt" message and popup Error "Amazon DRM license could not be processed." . Using Trial version of AnyStream while waiting for cryptocurrency to purchase license. Log file attached.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.8.8.0.astlog
    442.5 KB · Views: 2
Attempted download of Darling Lili (rental) from Amazon Prime fails with "unable to decrypt" message and popup Error "Amazon DRM license could not be processed." . Using Trial version of AnyStream while waiting for cryptocurrency to purchase license. Log file attached.
Thanks, Jeff, looking into it now. Can you try something that's not a rental, I am not in your region. Close AnyStream restart it and try again.

Confirming its still there. Tried to downloan Battlestar Galactica, and I get the Amazon DRM License could not be processed"

The issue is hitting mostly rentals. As I said we will be working on it. Please post the name of the movie and a logfile. Thank you to everyone for your patience.

Amazon Should be back to normal. Have fun folks. it should he fixed, please post if you have an issue.

not working for me. Mary & George on Starz via Amazon Prime US AND Starz via Amazon Prime Canada.
video: 1920x1080 but audio still just 128.

EDIT: Ooops, I put this in the wrong thread. This has nothing to do with "cannot decrypt" but everything to do with having just 128 audio available. Thought I saw that was fixed. Please move to appropriate thread. Thanks!

Attachments

488.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
"can't decrypt" errors seen with various TV shows (listed below).

This logs was for Sister Boniface Mysteries (S1E5). (britbox subscription)

Problem also seen with
  • Star Trek: Discovery (Paramount+ subscription)
  • Star Trek: The Next Generation (Paramount+ subscription)
NOT seen with
  • Citadel (Amazon Original)
  • Mr. Holmes (regular not-owned, "Prime" movie)

Attachments

454 KB · Views: 2
I'm still only seeing very low quality audio.

Thanks.

Attachments

643.1 KB · Views: 1
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back