• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

please help hot tub time machine

kenbra

i used any dvdhd to rip image then im trying to use bd rebuilder it says error condition 1506 (03:48:49 doencoding 00052 1506
can some one help or what can i use to shrink this movie .i tried useing imageburn but i need to shrink it :bowdown:

help with hot tub time machine

i used anydvdhd to rip video to hard disc then i tried bd rebuilder to shrink it down because it is to large for imageburn and i get error condition 1506(03:48:49 dencoding 00052 1506 can some one please help this is my first movie for blu ray.

is there anything else out there to shrink movie or how do i fix my problem

Please read the rules:

Moreover, the practice of a forum member posting in or creating multiple threads about the exact same issue he or she is experiencing is not welcome here. If you have an issue, create a single thread for it, and remain in that thread for the duration of your problem please. Otherwise, you will just make troubleshooting far more difficult than necessary (we have to read multiple threads that you created; people are trying to help you in multiple threads; etc.). Feel free to create a thread about your problem, but do not create multiple threads about the exact same thing nor post in multiple threads about the exact same issue.

hot tub time machine

i used dvdhd to rip dideo image then i tried to shrink it with bd rebuilder and im new to this any way i get a error condition 1506(03:48:49 doencoding 00052 can some one help

or is there something else i can use to shrink down so i can put it on a bd

I have no clue what that error code means, also the person that created BD-Rebuilder doesn't hang out here.

He is located here - http://forum.doom9.org/showthread.php?t=143716, you may want to read the posts there and see if someone else has already asked about that error code and if not then post it yourself.

Usually errors or failures to complete are caused when the wrong version of a support program is installed, on that link each time he releases a new version of BD-Rebuilder he tells step by step which new support file versions are needed and the order to install each file and normally if you follow that step by step BD-Rebuilder will work flawlessly.

I've done (movie only) copies of quite a few movies and for me even on a Win7 64bit OS it works great.

A BD-Rebuilder in (movie only) copy will reduce size by getting rid of interviews and other small video's and extra sound tracks and BD-Rebuilder can also shrink/compress the file size if needed.

Last edited:
Back