• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Please explain what Angle means when copying a movie

lum65

I was going to copy a movie only, but the options showed 3 boxes checked. The length of the movie and the number of chapters were the same. The only difference was that box one said Angle 1, box 2 said Angle 2, and box 3 said Angle 3. Could someone please explain what the Angle means and how it would affect the movie.
Thanks,:confused:

@ lum65,

Not all original Commercial DVD Movie Titles contain multi angles. You can easily recognize titles with different Camera Angles because they all have the same playing time. Some Commercial DVD Movie Titles Angles contain the WideScreen and LetterBox version of the Movie Title.

If you encounter a particular Commercial DVD Movie Title that contains multi Angles you can use the “Movie Preview” function to view the content that the different Angles contain. To use the “Movie Preview” function click on a title and then clicking on the “Play“ button (green triangle) right below the preview panel.

By using the “Movie Preview” function and viewing the particular Angle content you can decide what Angles to include (or discard) in your BackUp copy.

Suggest reviewing the CloneDVD Manual which is accessed by clicking on the “Help” icon located in the top right hand corner of CloneDVD and under “Splitting” note the comments concerning Multi-Angle Movie.

Regards,
Coaster

So when is "angles" all about "camera angles"? (same movie length)
When is angles all about credits in different languages? (same movie length)
And when is angles about letterbox or not? (same movie length)

-W

Thanks

Thanks for your reply, I really appreciate it. Guess I can figure it out now.

Back