• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Playstation 2 or 3 copies

margiemartinez

I'm new to this forum, so I'm not that familiar with all the bells and whistles of anydvd -hd. Does this product allow me to decript playstation 2 or playstation 3 games so that I can make a copy of them and use the copy to play on the playstation console? If so, what hardware do I need and how do I get it to work. I have the latest version of Nero, which is what I use to copy movies after I decript the CD using anydvd, but I haven't tried copying a playstation game.

No it doesn't, it only allows you to decrypt movies

AnyDVD and AnyDVD HD are for video content only as far as I know (dvd, bluray or hddvd).

Not sure if I can say much about game backup here, so I will just link you to a thread at afterdawn.

Cheers

Back