• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Playing back from Hard Drive Folder

djh901

I don't understand why some hd dvds will rip and play back fine from the hard drive while others done exactly the same way will crash the software*** and not play from the hard drive after ripping.

These disks just hang then crash---Good night and good luck for example is just great from hard disk. While Batman Begins, King Kong, and Mission Impossible 3 all will not play from the folder... and no we are not playing just the EVO file. I am playing the ripped folder. Any ideas??

nvidia gx 6800 pci e
4 gigs of ram
amd 64 4200x2 IN 32 BIT MODE
asus mb
creative sound
dvi connection
view sonic wide screen dvi monitor
vista ultimate 32 bit os
using any dvd hd beta
using cyber link ultra 7.1***

As soon as Virtual CloneDrive supports HD DVD images and CloneCD supports HD DVD image creation, you won't need to play from a harddisk folder, so the trouble will (hopefully) be over.

Is this wishfull thinking? or have you read anything that most of us are not prieve to:D

This sounds like very good news!

When we are able to make iso files of a hd or blue ray disk, what a joy that will be...we will be purchasing large 750 gig drives, and hd disk and burners...which makes jobs and money for business.

I purchase all of my hd or dvd movies, I don't rent them I own them, or at least I thought that's how it worked.:D

I'm playing batman begins and king kong from the folder.

It sounds to me as though you've not got the ACA files there, but still reference them in the XPL. Edit your XPL and remove all the references to applications and such. Also make sure your titles are numbered sequentially from 1.

Playing From The Folder After Rip

Can you go through this process step by step, so we can see where the error is.

Again we have some HD rips that play just fine from the Hard Drive others just don't work at all... trying to find out if this is something we are doing or if its just hardware, software.

Virtual Clone Drive Also for Blu-Ray?

Hi,

Will Virtual Clone Drive also support Blu-Ray and simulate a Region-Blu-Ray drive?

A Friend

Back