• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

playback issues

newmanae

Two blu ray discs have me stumped, The Avengers View attachment AnyDVD_7.2.3.7_Info_D_MARVELS_THE_AVENGERS.zip and Lincoln. Playing from the disc using XBMC the video stutters badly with no audio. I have the same results when playing from an.iso rip and also when I rip it to an .mkv file. Other blu rays have been fine( Silver Linings Playbook, The Bourne Legacy, etc.). An odd thing is that the extras on the disc play fine from the .iso
AMD Athlon 64x2 3.0 Windsor
Biostar TF8200
6 gigs GSkill DDR2 1066 Dual channel ram
Radeon HD4670 1gig DDR3 PCI-E video card
:bang:

have you tried the discs with a player like PowerDVD to rule out it being an XMBC issue?. Since anydvd doesn't touch the video that way, it has no impact on stuttering. Anydvd is a decrypter not a playback software.

Back