• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Playback compatible Blu-ray BD-Live players

flyguytop

I have a few copies of my favorite blu-rays to take/play in my Sony Vaio on the road. They played fine on my Samsung 1400 & 1200 home players.
I upgraded to BD-Live 2.0. BOTH Panasonic BD35 & Sony S350 even though specs claim BD-R & BD-RE playback do NOT recognize/play my discs.
-Anyone knows of a BD-Live 2.0 home player that plays BD-Rs
-Anything to do with BDMV or BDAV?
-What does SlySoft "save" as? (BDMV or BDAV?)....I use Nero 9 or Cyberlink to create my BD-R "data" discs
Help! :confused:

AnyDVD does not save as anything really it just removes encryption from the files. It does allow you to make an ISO of the disk but again it is not making any changes other than removing encryption and there is an option to not do that when making an ISO as well.

I have seen several posts about stand alones not playing burned BD disks. I am not sure what all the issues are but it seems some of them may have removed the ability to do it in the firmware. It could also be the way you are making them as there is a directory structure that needs to be there even if the directories are empty to be compliant with the standard.

Back