• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Playback Bluray 3D ISO's

OK, and don't you know about some way how to stream it to the tv ? If it's possible to stream full hd movies and 3D mkv I think there also should be some possibility how to stream 3D bluray, or am I wrong about it ?

3D MKV's are not the same, they use Side By Side or top/bottom footage so it's a single file at half resolution. 3D Blu-rays use flip frame so it plays one frame for left then one frame for right eye which means it uses more bandwidth

Last edited:
Yes, I understand the difference but don't you have any experience with 3D media streaming ... either by ethernet cable or wirelessly ?

You can't stream 3D Blu-ray ISO's as I've already said you can only do it by connecting direct to the TV

Thanks for giving me advice, I am glad there's at least one possibility how do do it.

Adbear, I have one more question for you. Do I have to have computer that has graphic card with 1.4 hdmi output ? What graphic card you have, are you using hdmi 1.4 ?

yes, 3D requires a bigger bandwith then 1.3 hdmi can provide. Don't know about the hdmi ports but there are 1.3 hdmi cables out there that can provide enough bandwith to qualify as 1.4.

Back