• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Pixeled DIVX.. help!!!!!!

sirmickael

Ok I use Generic Divx and use 640X360 and my movies look great except about 4 times during the movie the image gets all pixelated to where I cant even see the people for 10 seconds. Anyone know how to stop this?

if it happens during fast moving parts of the movie,try using the 2 or 3 pass setting.

Last edited:
it happens with every single dvd. this is taking the original dvd and putting it to my harddrive in Divx.

Last edited:
Same Issue Here

I am having the same issue. Nasty pixellation in a couple of isolated spots in all DVDs ripped to high quality DIVX (generic).

Like the poster, I am running from my computer -- the avi's are NOT burned to blank media, so that is not the issue. My computer has more than enough horse power and runs DVIX's generated by AGK, for example, just fine. It is the DIVX generated that seems to be the issue.

what media player are you using to view the DivX movies? (eg windows media player,DivX player > http://www.divx.com/ < etc...).

try using a different player or adjust video the settings within the player.

Last edited:
I sugest you tried the new versíon 1.7.04, I experienced same probelm and with this version it was solucionated completly.

Back