• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Pirates 4, USA

BigAudio

It looks like many had issues with Pirates 4 back in August, but mostly non US discs...

It gets to 1 percent of title set 5, and starts repairing defective DVD structure, takes about an hour, and when its done it chugs along for a little more and then gives error PS10 VOBU 4 6777 528 Clone 6

The condition of the disc appears to be good.

See attached log, and thanks in advance.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_6.8.8.0_Info_D_Pirates_Of_The_Carribean_4_USA_DES.zip
    794.6 KB · Views: 37
Unusual indeed..

This is unusual as I doubt you are the first user in your country to process this DVD.

PS10 normally indicates an invalid block start element on the DVD, to mean a very poorly produced copy. This is most unusual for a good studio-issued DVD but this may be masking something and this is a "false PS10"

There are some keys issues obviously, also unusual.

Interesting is the handling of language container content. I've never seen "IE" getting processed before. This might be a studio trick. The ISO 3166 standard shows "IE" as Irish and this is unusual but is likely a result of an internal AI Scanner decision.

Left click the AnyDVD tray icon and open "Video DVD" and "Settings"

Un-check the option "protection based on unreadable sectors".

Now use "rip video DVD .." to a folder on the right mouse menu on the AnyDVD tray icon. Then try a burn from there.

Successful or not, don't forget to re-enable that option once you're done.

I unchecked the part you said, and I always rip to hard drive anyway, but when I did it now, with it unchecked it gives me an immediate red x, with the error CloneMap 2.

It is interesting that the box art was in spanish, but the disc has the title in english.

Under "Navigation" put a check mark beside everything. It works fine after that

I tried dvd fab, and it worked.. but moreover, I just picked up the blueray, and that was no problem at all.

It looks like many had issues with Pirates 4 back in August, but mostly non US discs...

It gets to 1 percent of title set 5, and starts repairing defective DVD structure, takes about an hour, and when its done it chugs along for a little more and then gives error PS10 VOBU 4 6777 528 Clone 6

The condition of the disc appears to be good.

See attached log, and thanks in advance.

Odd? I used the built in AnyDVD Ripper and got a good clean rip - 1st try.
(to folder not Image)

-W

pirates of caribbeab

6880 rip fine to drive but does not play used shrink . locks up when trying to play on comp and stand alone

In the options for ANYDVD

Under "Navigation" put a check mark beside everything. It works fine after that

pirates caribbean , andvd "navigation" ?

Wow, what am i missing ? i don't see navigation . Sorry need help . Kinda new at this very seldom have problem w/anydvd . Input very much appreciated.:bowdown:

pirates of caribbean anydvd "navigation" got it

Sorry , guess i'm getting old . i see it don't know how i missed it . Should this be checked always or only on this. Thanks for your help ! Will let you know if it works:bowdown:

pirates of caribbean anydvd "navigation" got it. no work

Nope still does not work . will try to play in stand alone have to fight to get it to play menu . Comp will not play

pirates caribbean

Cant get mine to play chapter 1. Keeps going to main menu. using current version anydvd.

Back