• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

pioneer cdnv 60m dvd

x3me

hi,
i've tried quite alot of dvd cloner's, rippers, all of the slysoft's software... but any of them can handle pioneer's navigation disc... :mad: maybe anyone knows where i could get something to get it working, cause that disc costs quite alot and i have one major scratch witch causes navi unit to malfunction...
plz help!:bowdown:

hi,
i've tried quite alot of dvd cloner's, rippers, all of the slysoft's software... but any of them can handle pioneer's navigation disc... :mad: maybe anyone knows where i could get something to get it working, cause that disc costs quite alot and i have one major scratch witch causes navi unit to malfunction...
plz help!:bowdown:

Try this method: click http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=327

If the original is a single layer disc, then use a single layer blank.

Back