• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Persistent unwanted original menu

SSoft88

I've been removing all extras and keeping only the main feature and NOT keeping the original main menu.

All have been fine until some weirdness with the Flash Gordon BD.

Normally, since not keeping the original menu, when I select the pop-up menu option on my media player it shows the CloneBD mini-menu (sorry not sure what it's correct name is) where I can toggle subtitles and audio.

menu_good.JPG

I processed Flash Gordon the same way I've done others but it seems to insist on keeping the original menu. I tried a couple of times to make sure I wasn't mistakenly selecting different options, but same result.

menu_bad.JPG

I much prefer the CloneBD mini-menu since all the other original main menu options are redundant.

Log files attached, if anyone is able to help.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.3.0.0_Info_U_FLASH_GORDON_5F4754DB_D50D0E8E.ziplog
    140 KB · Views: 0
  • CloneBD.1.2.4.0.Flash_Gordon.cbdlog
    611.4 KB · Views: 0
I have the same way with extra's.
unwanted bonuses are kept and endoded.

You can try to enable AnyDVD speedmenu.

Back