• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Penda's Fen [UK] BFI Blu-ray with Screen Pass

mbarnstijn

Attached please find log file for a Screen Pass protected Blu-ray from BFI. I've never seen one from BFI protected this way before, have I just missed them?

I'll wait and hope you can work your magic on this title as I'm looking forward to watching it on my Dune player.

Cheers,

--michael

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.0.2.0_Info_M_PENDAS_FEN.ziplog
    1.7 MB · Views: 10
Thanks, Peer, at least now I get the right playlist of 251. However, main menu of the disc does not permit playback of the feature film using PowerDVD 16. I click on the film and it loops back to the menu immediately. This occurs with ripped ISO playback on computer (AnyDVD HD running or not). With the original disc in PowerDVD 16, WITHOUT AnyDVD HD running, main menu allows me to select the feature film and play it. I've put a new log and these same comments into our conversation about this disc.

Pendas Fen menu capture.png

More thanks, Peer. I'm almost ready to say this is completely fixed. However...as I mention in our continuing conversation, my Dune Solo 4K shows the disc menu but instead of playing the main feature it plays the documentary extra instead. Those two items are the only playback selections in the main menu. So I can play the documentary or... I can play the documentary!

I've put another logfile, if necessary, into our conversation thread.

Very strange that PowerDVD 16 is happy and plays the menu and then the main movie when selected. Same with DVDFab media player. Just not the Dune Solo 4K. All with the same ISO file as input. I'm hoping it's some little tiny thing in the manipulations that AnyDVD HD is doing, not because I think you make mistakes a lot, but because getting Dune to admit there's a problem and then get it fixed will be MUCH more work! ;)

Cheers,

--michael

Back