• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Not a RedFox Issue Peacock Download Issues

mattblade

Having issues when downloading Peacock content.

Downloading content fails with error "Couldn't retrieve playlist". Multiple try's will sometimes work, but the failures are regular. Program was reinstalled and that does not help. Logged out and restarted before logging in, and that does not work either.

Log shows the following error.
00:08:44.487 - [Debug] [peacock] Fetching playlist for Prom Night
00:08:44.625 - [Debug] [peacock] Downloading from: COMCAST
00:08:59.620 - [Error] [peacock] Request timed out: https://g002-vod-us-cmaf-prd-cc.cdn...nc/master_cmaf.mpd?c3.ri=12516996230266522331
00:08:59.621 - [Error] [peacock] mpd data is empty

Any ideas of what to do to resolve? Are others having the same issue?

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.6.1.4.astlog
    121.8 KB · Views: 0
No, I have no ideas, and I can't even look at the log because all you posted was a snippet of the txt file.

Prom Night on Peacock downloads just fine, please try it again.

Prom night.png

I attached it to the main message. I'll attach it here again. This is Season 1 Episode 19 of "That 70's Show" - Titled "Prom Night".

I upgraded to the beta version earlier to see if that would help. It did not.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.6.1.4.astlog
    121.8 KB · Views: 1
Same error. This happens randomly with content on Peacock. All other providers work fine.

AnyStream Error.jpg

00:01:06.310 - [Debug] [peacock] Downloading from: COMCAST
00:01:21.315 - [Error] [peacock] Request timed out:
Your issue is with Comcast, try it again at a different time.

This has been happening since the Peacock downloader was introduced. I waited to report it, because I thought it was perhaps a version issue that would be resolved with a later release.

This has been happening since the Peacock downloader was introduced. I waited to report it, because I thought it was perhaps a version issue that would be resolved with a later release.
I cannot reproduce this issue. If I could reproduce it, I might be able to see whats wrong.

I just found your problem. You are using a VPN and its being blocked by Comcast.

I think I just did as well... I did not have a VPN connected, and Comcast was blocking it. If I use the VPN connection, the downloads work normally. I have Comcast for internet, so perhaps this is a limitation on their side.

I think I just did as well... I did not have a VPN connected, and Comcast was blocking it. If I use the VPN connection, the downloads work normally. I have Comcast for internet, so perhaps this is a limitation on their side.
Its definitely has something to do with Comcast, no one else has these issues.

Thank you for your help. Perhaps this will help others, if someone has Comcast and runs into this problem. I appreciate your very quick responses and your teams hard work on the software!

Back