• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

PDVD8 2521 11 Feb 09

skypx

A new version of PDVD8 (2521) released today 11 Feb, won't play ISOs mounted via VCD 5.4.2.3b. An unsupported drive message keeps poping up.

Last edited:
I new version of PDVD8 (2521) released today 11 Feb, won't play ISOs mounted via VCD 5.4.2.3b. An unsupported drive message keeps poping up.

How was the image created (which program was used, version of the program, version of AnyDVD, is the image protected or not)?
Do you have latest AnyDVD running? If not, please try this.

How was the image created (which program was used, version of the program, version of AnyDVD, is the image protected or not)?
Do you have latest AnyDVD running? If not, please try this.

I use ImgBurn to create protected images. The "unsupported drive" message pops up weather AnyDVD HD (6.5.2.2) is running or not.

Please disregard the other thread. I am using the lasted VCD beta and the latest version of AnyDVD HD.

Last edited:
I experienced the same problem after upgrading. I noticed that the BR logo (and DTS HD, etc.) were missing from the start screen after the update!

I then uninstalled PDVD8 completely, reinstalled it from the scratch and then applied the 2521 patch. Now it's working fine again!

Regards!

I experienced the same problem after upgrading. I noticed that the BR logo (and DTS HD, etc.) were missing from the start screen after the update!

I then uninstalled PDVD8 completely, reinstalled it from the scratch and then applied the 2521 patch. Now it's working fine again!

Regards!

Thanks for that, mine did exactly the same thing, I uninstalled, reinstalled then ran the latest update and it's all fine now

I have version 2521 but the SR Number is DVD081202-02. Iso's play fine with VCD 5.4.2.3. It is the version Cyberlink gave me a link to one or two days before version 2521 appeared for the first time on their site. Since then they took it down and then it reappeared again. The version with the problem has SR Number DVD081231-02.

Is the error the one you see in this attachment?
http://forum.slysoft.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=6090&d=1234526881

It appears they went back and "fixed" the ISO playback. What a dreadful company...

I'm running that exact build and SR number with no problems, maybe it's to do with how you made your ISO files as mine all work fine.

Back