• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

PC Blue Ray and DVD Player Question

Harley51

I'm looking for a good Blue Ray and DVD player for my PC. Power DVD 16 seems to have a lot of bad reviews. I need to be able to load it on two PC's. Any suggestions.

I'm looking for a good Blue Ray and DVD player for my PC. Power DVD 16 seems to have a lot of bad reviews. I need to be able to load it on two PC's. Any suggestions.

Are you wanting to play your Blu-ray discs with full menu's etc - like you would with a set top standalone player?
If so PowerDVD is really the only option for the PC and will work well with all discs.

If you don't care about Blu-ray menu's and just want main movie playback, then there are many options - JRiver MC, Kodi, MPC-HC, VLC, just to name some popular ones that work well. To use these you need AnyDVD to remove the discs protection first, though I assume you already have AnyDVD.

As for DVD's, all those players should play DVD's with full menu's fine - I rarely use DVD's so I can't comment much on that.

Everything either has a free trial period or is free to use, so best thing to do is give them a try for yourself and see what suits you best :)

I use WinDVD Pro 11 for my BD/DVD playback and it works fine on multiple computers. As long as you own the playback software you can install it on more the none computer. Since RedFox doesn't own or have such software you need to contact those company your looking to purchase their software to know more about their software.

I use WinDVD Pro 11 for my BD/DVD playback and it works fine on multiple computers. As long as you own the playback software you can install it on more the none computer. Since RedFox doesn't own or have such software you need to contact those company your looking to purchase their software to know more about their software.
Out of curiosity, does AnyDVD's Cinavia fix still work with WinDVD? I haven't looked at WinDVD for ages...

Back