• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Passengers doesn't pass Cinavia

x7007

Why Anydvd can't pass the Cinavia protection in the Passengers Bluray 3D ? I'm getting the audio protection message.

using 8.1.0.0

Thanks

2D or 3d is irrelevant. You're not saying what your player is, you're not seeing which AnyDVD Cinavia settings you got active...

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk.

Hi,

PowerDVD 16 newest version

This are the settings.
3f84895724.jpg

Please provide an AnyDVD logfile. It could be your specific build is not yet supported. Something which could be fixed probably by a new AnyDVD version. Can you pull up the EXACT build details from your PowerDVD version? You should be able to pull them up by clicking the blue bell icon in the top left corner or though the main menu

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk.

SR: DVD161012-04 DVD150930-02
TR Number : TR161229-008

Summary for drive H: (AnyDVD HD 8.1.0.0, BDPHash.bin 17-02-21)
ELBY CLONEDRIVE 1.4
Drive (Hardware) Region: 1

Current profile: BD-R
Media is a Blu-ray disc.

Total size: 22518048 sectors (43980 MBytes)
Video Blu-ray label: Passengers (2016)
Media is not AACS protected.
Note: automatic detection of region code not possible with this disc.
No AACS, skipping Java fixes.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.1.0.0_Info_H_Passengers (2016).ziplog
    426 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
You click on the button marked 'Upload a file' to attach the logfile.

Also he asked for the PDVD build number as that is the more important thing

You click on the button marked 'Upload a file' to attach the logfile.

Also he asked for the PDVD build number as that is the more important thing

added

Do I need to play the movie or it's enough just to mount the iso and open powerdvd without actually playing it ..

You don't even need to play the film. Just open PDVD and follow his instructions

Logs usually should be of the original disc, not a copy.

That's what I have ... because I don't have blu ray drive so I've downloaded but still bought the movie. It's because the movie is new so there is no patch or fix for it to released yet ? it needs anydvd software update ? I thought the protection decrypted using Anydvd servers so it's possible to update it instantly and get the protection disabled.

Hi,

PowerDVD 16 newest version
Did it work before? With a non-newest version?

EDIT: Just tried build 2406 from January 2017, works fine with AnyDVD 8.1.0.0, both normal and TV modes.
If the notification icon doesn't turn purple for any discs, try reinstalling AnyDVD. Try rebooting your PC.

Last edited:
Did it work before? With a non-newest version?

EDIT: Just tried build 2406 from January 2017, works fine with AnyDVD 8.1.0.0, both normal and TV modes.
If the notification icon doesn't turn purple for any discs, try reinstalling AnyDVD. Try rebooting your PC.

I will try thanx

I think AnyDVD needs to run in Adminstrator mode ? now it's fox icon with purple.. and it says On : 1 Off : 0 Empty : 0

Last edited:
I will try thanx

I think AnyDVD needs to run in Adminstrator mode ? now it's fox icon with purple.. and it says On : 1 Off : 0 Empty : 0

You guys run AnyDVD + PowerDVD 16 both in administrator mode ?

You guys run AnyDVD + PowerDVD 16 both in administrator mode ?

I don't specifically 'run as admininstrator' on either (though both might automatically run with admin privileges anyway)

Just run/open them whatever way you need to get AnyDVD to prevent Cinavia :)

I'm having the same issue with Passengers 2016. Cinavia protection not removed. My copy plays on my PC fine, but Cinavia cuts audio after 15-20min. of playback on my stand alone Samsung Blu-ray player hooked to my TV. Attached is logfile.

Attachments

• passengers2016.cbdlog
    261 KB · Views: 1
Back