• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Paramount Layoffs

DQ

This is not just P+ of course but I am sure that plays a role here. Interesting either way. Could be due to poor economy, could be to P+ dragging them down in part, or could be both.

Code:
https://deadline.com/2024/02/paramount-global-billion-charge-layoffs-content-shifts-1235841287/

Throughout the entertainment and news divisions, Paramount ain't the only one, there are a lot of layoffs being talked about, the current world-wide economy is making more and more people scale back on their discretionary spending.

Throughout the entertainment and news divisions, Paramount ain't the only one, there are a lot of layoffs being talked about, the current world-wide economy is making more and more people scale back on their discretionary spending.
Yes and that is cyclical and fairly common. In fact many of the very big companies of course "know" politicians and other influential people and they know what's coming and they layoff in advance of trouble.

But the reason I posted this is because there are reasons the streaming companies are hurting. And that was the case before the bad economy. I think that industry will rapidly shift soon.

Back