• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

PAL to NTSC conversion Automatically

cy_borg5

I know that AnyDVD & CloneDVD combo can remove region coding from DVDs but it cannot actually transcode PAL DVD into a NTSC DVD. I've seen lots of "step by step" procedures in various on how to rip a DVD into basic MPEG-2files and then re-create an NTSC DVD using authoring software of various kinds but that's a long and complicated process which loses features such as subtitles, alternate audio tracks etc.

Does anyone know of any software that can transcode the DVDs completely and intact without having to be an expert in using DVD authoring software? I've suggested it as a future feature for CloneDVD but I've been told it's not likely to happen.

Might try the following:

1. Use AnyDvd Ripper or AnyDVD + DVDClone2 to bring the uncompressed videos down to a Folder on the HDD.

2. Use IFOEdit to change the properties of each IFO file in the Folder to be NTSC -vs- PAL.

3. Use your faviorate compression routine (if you want to place the video on "Single Layer" DVDs).

This usually works and does not require that the Video be re-encoded, etc.

Back