• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

PAL to NSTC

princefan98

i recently bought the "Nightmare on Elmstreet" dvd set on ebay and it was sent from sumwhere in the UK. and it will not play on my home dvd player but will play fine on my computer dvd player. But i dont really like watching movies on a computer. So im wondering is there a secret way or w/e that i can change a PAL format dvd to a NSTC format dvd, so i can watch it on my home dvd player.

:confused:

i recently bought the "Nightmare on Elmstreet" dvd set on ebay and it was sent from sumwhere in the UK. and it will not play on my home dvd player but will play fine on my computer dvd player. But i dont really like watching movies on a computer. So im wondering is there a secret way or w/e that i can change a PAL format dvd to a NSTC format dvd, so i can watch it on my home dvd player.

:confused:

Not using Slysoft software

Moving thread to the Third Party Products forum . . .

Back