• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Question P+ (direct not via AP) Blue Bloods S14 - E2, 480P

DQ

Just noticed this because I redownloaded it. I grabbed it from AP initially and saw that their 1080p streams were tiny as in well below 1gb with 265.

I pulled with P+ direct and that's 2x the size. So that's obviously not all 265 vs 265. But one episode shows only in 480p, episode 2.

Log attached.

Thank you

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.8.4.0.astlog
    285.1 KB · Views: 0
You lost me, the Paramount+ default provider doesn't download in HEVC.

S14Ep2 was recently released, 23 Feb in the US by CBS broadcast, so maybe P+ takes time to get the full streaming size options available.

Is S14Ep3 available on P+? That is the most recently released ep, 1 March.

You lost me, the Paramount+ default provider doesn't download in HEVC.
I only mentioned HVEC due to relative file size. That has nothing to do with the resolution part.
S14Ep2 was recently released, 23 Feb in the US by CBS broadcast, so maybe P+ takes time to get the full streaming size options available.

Is S14Ep3 available on P+? That is the most recently released ep, 1 March.
Episodes 1,2,3 are available. 1 and 3 are in 1080, 2 was not. But your point is valid, could sort itself out with some time. I mentioned it because I had not ever encountered this before.

It's still SD today.

That is a Paramount+ issue, it's not on the manifest. Its not AS because the episode after it is in 1080p. I bet if you wait they will fix it. I have no idea when LOL.

Reactions: DQ
That is a Paramount+ issue, it's not on the manifest. Its not AS because the episode after it is in 1080p. I bet if you wait they will fix it. I have no idea when LOL.
OK, not a problem. I still have the 1080p version from P+ on AP. It's just half the size so I suspect AP is hosting not as good a copy. But that's no biggie.

I swapped to P+ direct but that has nothing to do with AS, that's because P+ on AP kept showing me Ads. Whether that's intentional or a mistake on their part I don't watch ads. Ever. :p

Ads within the download, or just ads in P+ Amazon?
Nope, not the download. Just through P+ on AP, BUT only via Roku. No ads on web, no ads in AS. So it's some silly Roku/AP thing. I just went around it by going to P+ direct and not through AP.

Back