• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Overlapped I/O

Mombojohn

I have been getting an error with user dvd shrink to rip a disc. Can I use Any DVD to rip the disc? and if so how do I do it?? I have included the any dvd log.:bang:

Attachments

• AnyDVD_6.7.1.0_Info.zip
    13.6 KB · Views: 8
Use AnyDVD ripper to rip the movie to the hard drive then use Shrink on the hard drive folder. Don't rip to iso.

I have been getting an error with user dvd shrink to rip a disc. Can I use Any DVD to rip the disc? and if so how do I do it?? I have included the any dvd log.:bang:

Right click the little fox in the tray to use the AnyDVD ripper.
You can import that rip into DVDShrink.

-W

Please upgrade to AnyDVD 6.7.2.0 and produce a LOG file with the disk you are having problems with in your DVD drive.

To use DVD Shrink and other older products you need to rip to hard drive 1st before processing it. See hier. Alternatively try CloneDVD and you can process movies directly from the optical disk.

Thanks Mike.

Does dvd clone cost anything since I allready have any dvd?

Not DVD Clone - CloneDVD and yes.

-W

Handled in support, same old song.

Most OEM burn programs will NOT support on-the-fly READ and then WRITE.

Sorry, it's their problem not ours. CloneDVD2 users do not have this issue.

It MAY occur even after waiting for AnyDVD to finish a DVD, products like Shrink, 123, DVD X Copy, and some other products will fail with "fail to read from drive...." or "encrypted" or whatever. Or this "overlap" thing.

This is the business-as-usual scenario, to mean you'll need to use the "rip video...." option and then burn from the Hard Drive and NOT the DVD.

Back