• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

OverDrive Library streaming option capture?

Recycle

I was wondering besides NF and AM will there be a option for other sites to be included? I would like this to be able to capture streaming video from my OverDrive site when watching movie will this be possible? If this could be done I be interested in adding this to my RedFox software collection.

Code:
https://hclib.overdrive.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Code your link please as per suggestion requirements. We don't want to attract unwanted attention to this forum but streaming providers

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Oh how do I do that? This I am not sure of?

use the [ CODE] and [ /CODE] bbcode tag
Thanks I had no idea that I was to use as such.....I also have Amazon Prime so later on I might try that there as well.

If you need to manage real-time event monitoring events, then. Declaratively manage flow and storage parameters for live monitoring events using the Event Manager. The parameters can also be controlled programmatically through mastersvoice.tech. Real-time event monitoring helps you track and detect formal events in Salesforce mail in real-time. Save event data for later auditing or reporting. Create transaction security policies through the Condition Builder, an interactive tool, or with Apex code. Use real-time event monitoring to subscribe to formal events published by Salesforce to track activity across your organization. Subscribe to this data from a suitable external data system via a streaming API client.

Last edited:
Back