• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Orphanage error

lostinlodos

Dies (freezes and locks system) on 182

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.6.4.0_Info_E_THE_ORPHANAGE.ziplog
    222.4 KB · Views: 4
What are you doing? How are you doing it? What 'dies'? What's '182'?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

Converting via tipard. 182 is the menu entry number that it dies on.

Did you try to rip to folder first with AnyDVD?
You've been on this board from the beginning.
Did you pick up any clues along the way?
-W

Yes. Sorry it's been a very long time since I had an issue. Credit to sly for that.
Copying from anydvd works. And parsing the dvd in tipard works.
So my guess is a tag somewhere such as a non-removed ifo file.
It hits id 182 and just locks. (Again guessing, here that there's a loop happening between tipard and anydvd). I have to close both tipard and anydvd (from the command shell since explorer is frozen) to get the system back.
Given the disc's age I'm sure it's not top of the list... so I'll play around with the disc and the anydvd copy of it this weekend to see if i can find the issue and post a reply either way.

Ftr.
Windows 10 x64. Dual 9590 x8
64gig Ram 32gig active (comeon asus fix that)
dual r7

First dvd issue in a long time. :)

So rip to folder (not ISO) with AnyDVD - import that folder into Tipard.
THAT outta work.
-W

Yep. That's exactly what I did (rip to folder) to make it work ... but I thought it would be worth noting something got lost along the way. lol.
;)

Last edited:
Well anydvd does warn you for a reason when you try to rip a DVD to ISO. Remember the big white frame that pops up?

Well anydvd does warn you for a reason when you try to rip a DVD to ISO. Remember the big white frame that pops up?

He said (very clearly) that he ripped to folder. WTF is up with you?
-W

Nothing, in case you didn't notice that post got edited. When I posted that, it read like ripping to ISO was what he did. Not going to point fingers here but at least my post was relevant to the topic. *goes off to watch a movie*

Yes i edited post to make it clear. After the statement. Lol.
But thanks for the defensive play. :D

Back