• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Original Far Cry and Call of Duty 2 Profiles

Crestliner

Awhile ago I got hit with a Trojan. Wiped out all my Game Jackal profiles. So, I tried to re-create my profiles. Didn't work. Then I un-installed Game Jackal and then re-installed it. This worked for quite a few of my games.

My attempts to profile the above two games has failed however. Now these two games have had profiles in Game Jackal previous, so I don't know why I'm having the problem now?

I had been using Avast! as my anti-virus program. Several people told me that might be the problem. So, I switched and purchased Spyware Doctor with Anti-Virus instead. No difference. I still can't profile these two games!

Here are the specs on my computer:

AMD Athlon 64 FX-55
3 gigs Ram
NVIDIA GeForce 7800 GT
Windows XP Pro, SP 3, Version 2002 (recently updated)
Sony DVD drive

Game specs:

Far Cry (Ubisoft) Version 1.1.0.1230 2004 CD

Call of Duty 2 (Activision) PC CD-Rom - could not find version information(?).

Game Jackal specs:

Verions - Main: 3.2.1.4
Driver: 3.2.1.4

Please let me know if there is any additional information needed. Any help would be appreciated, thank you muchly!

Richard

Far Cry

1) I've downloaded and installed Game Jackal V4.

2) Here is the log file on that game, which still will not profile, even with the new version. I clicked on the paperclip above and it uploaded the file, farcry.zip from my computer. I do not see where it "uploaded" it to however? I hope it's attached here in some manner.

Please let me know if you need more information. Again, thanks.

Attachments

• Far Cry.zip
    2.8 KB · Views: 4
I think I've solved the problem! On Far Cry, I had to click on the "Performance & Reliability Wizard no less than 6 times before it would actually accept the profile for it. Clicking on "Improving Timing Data" each time, until it actually completed the profile.

On Call of Duty 2, I had to do this 4 times before it was accomplished. On all the rest of my games, only the initial profiling was needed.

Thank you for your input and suggestion to upgrade to Version 4.

Back