• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

order issue

Alain Janni

I bought a Lifetime license, anydvdHD doesnt want to be installed because i had a trial license 5 month ago!!!
I just bought one lifetime today!!!
I sent 6 e-mails to slysoft, no answer , no help and I already payed!

ORDER OJB-S6H

RedFox management prefer that subscription issues are dealt with their support team and not in the forums. If you go to the products page you will find a link to request support assistance. I assume you wrote to RedFox six times.

Please do not post English posts in the Portuguese section. Posts split and moved. Make sure you update to the v8 series before trying to apply your redfox license key or it will not work. Nor will old slysoft license keys.

And of course slysoft won't answer. Slysoft is dead. Redfox isnt slysoft.

I sent 6 e-mails to slysoft, no answer , no help and I already payed!

Hi Alain, Welcome to RedFox forums!

I identified your support tickets:
  • You did not sent 6 emails to SlySoft, you sent 4 emails to RedFox support.
  • You sent all 6 emails within 20 minutes about 12 hours ago and you already got a reply 50 minutes after your first email.
Com'on...
:rockingchair:

To get your AnyDVD license working:

This should do the trick.

Ivan

Back