• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Oppenheimer 1:1 copy error reading

Joe Theshaker

Hi, i've copied that movie with the lastest version of Anydvd HD beta and CloneBD beta and while the copy was a success it cannot read it properly with my Sony Player or Xbox Series X if i change chapter or doing a fast forward resulting in a black screen but i hear the movie sound. I have 2 BD drive on my PC one is a LG HL-DT-ST BD-REWH16NS60 1.02 Libredrive patched and the other a PIONEER BD-RWBDR-S13U 1.02
I also use as a media Verbatim Mitsubishi BD-R DL from Japan
The movie name is Oppenheimer 4k the English and French version but i tried to copy the standard BD 1080p disc and it's from Amazon.ca with North America Region A
The Bar code is 91329 25314
Any help is appreciated thanks

Attachments

• CloneBD.1.3.2.0.OPPENHEIMER.cbdlog
    663.4 KB · Views: 1
Latest Verbatim discs are now made in Taiwan and are not good anymore compared to the old ones made in Japan. Most likely issues with the disc. You should switch to Ritek 50GB DL discs. Only burn slowly with the Pioneer and use spare areas. Read here:

I recently bought the discs from japan on Ebay and i saw Mitsubishi on it but beside this i don't know you're probably right. I use CloneBD at 2X but you are suggesting me to use Imgburn instead no problem and i will follow all the procedure thanks

For Pioneer Advanced quiet Feature and Pure Read i don't have standard mode for both categories so i put it off for the first and nothing tick for the second is that right?

Last edited:
Even if you buy now from Japan the discs are made in Taiwan. Verbatim / Mitsubishi has transferred their manufacturing equipment to Taiwan and since then the quality got worse. You can check that in Imgburn. The MID is now something like Verba-timf instead of MEI-Txxx.

You should do some research under which brand you can find Ritek discs with MID Ritek-DR3.

Don not activate any write settings in the Pioneer utility and leave them at the default position. Writing with the described way at 4x will burn effectively at 1.7x and the results with the Riteks will be excellent.

Even if you buy now from Japan the discs are made in Taiwan. Verbatim / Mitsubishi has transferred their manufacturing equipment to Taiwan and since then the quality got worse. You can check that in Imgburn. The MID is now something like Verba-timf instead of MEI-Txxx.

You should do some research under which brand you can find Ritek discs with MID Ritek-DR3.

Don not activate any write settings in the Pioneer utility and leave them at the default position. Writing with the described way at 4x will burn effectively at 1.7x and the results with the Riteks will be excellent.
Thank you for your input. One more thing Creation of Space Area is required on each BD-R disc isn't it? But when it will write on the blank disc doesn't will denied me to copy the movie afterward? Again thanks

In Europe Primeon discs are Ritek, in North America Ridata.

These spare areas consume some space. So you need to reduce the output size to something close to 47 GB if I remember right instead of using the whole 50 GB.

Here is the math for 50GB discs:

24438784 sectors = 50.050.629 kBytes w/o spare area

23652352 sectors = 48.440.016 kbytes with spare area

So 48 Gbytes is the maximum you can put on a disc with spare areas.

Last edited:
Here is the math for 50GB discs:

24438784 sectors = 50.050.629 kBytes w/o spare area

23652352 sectors = 48.440.016 kbytes with spare area

So 48 Gbytes is the maximum you can put on a disc with spare areas.
Is it preferable to use ISO or The Folder Structure of the movie?

Last edited by a moderator:
That doesn't matter but it is important to set the output size in CloneBD to "custom" so it's below 48GB.

Last edited:
Surely Imgburn. I don't think that you can assign these spare areas in CloneBD. So just output to ISO or folder and use Imgburn to burn the disc. It has not been updated for a while which shows the maturity of this burning program. I never used the integrated burning functions of CloneCD, CloneDVD, CloneBD or any other software that allowed to burn with integrated functionality.

You are very welcome! Just open a new thread or write a PM if you have further questions. Now get some Ridata discs and try. BTW- if you want to do quality tests as depicted in the tutorial you can flash LG WH16NS58 1V_5 from the MK firmware pack to your LG and run qpxtool (Freeware).

And of course if you are done then you can flash it back to BH16NS60 1.02.

Back