• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Open Season

Open Season a tricky 1...i used any dvd 6.1.1.4 with clone dvd and it copied the whole movie with menus,previews,extras and all..but when u go to play it..the commentarys come on,preventing u to watch it without them telling u about the movie..anybody else havin this problem? i tried going to the set-up & special features menu options and turning it off there but that didnt help..the commentary would still begin when the movie starts..

I have the exact problem on Open Season and Step Up.

visit http://forum.slysoft.com/showpost.php?p=2690&postcount=4

Thank you sooo much - I guess I should have read the earlier posts a little better and actually clicked on a link or two.. :bowdown:

Cloning "Open season"

Has anybody been able to Clone this title. I wasn't able to do it. With the NEW update around has anybody been able to do it, and I mean complete backup w/ previews, trailers and etc....?

I was able to clone "Open season" with no problem. Using anyDVD w/Clonedvd2

I used CloneDVD2 for Open Season and i used Nero Recode for Saw 3, both useing AnyDVD, they turned out fine and i have watched both allready.

Back