• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Open Call: Looking to purchase big-ticket film items

lostinlodos

I realise I may be bending rules depending on the site; but I'm out of options now in the more general (Amazon/auctions) methods. I'm seeking to purchase the following extremely rare items for the prices as noted (In US Dollars). Open DVD/VCD/VHS items are 25% less than the noted sealed price. Film prices are exact.

Leads that result in purchase: $25
"Тату: Screaming for more" DVD (R4): $25
"Тату: ТАТУ-- Anatomy of t.A.T.u" DVD $50
"ТАТУ-- Anatomy of t.A.T.u" VCD $50
"t.A.T.u: Live From St. Petersburg" $20
""Star Wars IV"" (Japanese) BETA-Max $250

Star Trek (Original Series) English with Traditional and Simplified Chinese Subs, T35 $10,000 or by roll

"36th Chamber of Shaolin", Hong Kong release, T35 $6000

"Return to the 36th Chamber Of Shaolin", Hong Kong release T35 $4000

"Huo shao hong lian si" China Silent film.
I want the Hong Kong 1979 Re-release T35
Name a price; find it for me and price is not an object.
English name ""The Burning of the Red Lotus Temple" "

"Huo shao hong lian si" China Silent film. 8mm $5000
"Huo shao hong lian si" China Silent film. 16mm $500
"Huo shao hong lian si" China Silent film. armature 35mm (home reel-to-reel) $500

Items over $1000 are negotiable and I'm willing to meet in person locally or in a neutral location for items valued over $1000. I'm a multinational, able to freely travel to 99% of the world. I can not enter Cuba at this time, and I have trouble leaving Serbia and of Montenegro. Also, the US government has barred any citizen (including those who's US citizenship is not solely held) from entering Iran. I don't want to be swept away in the middle of the night when I return so that's also out.
Able to pay in any standard you chose (cash, bank check...) for in person exchanges, or by international money order for mail purchases. Please; I've been looking for these for a long time, I've turned to here (and a few other such sites) out of desperation and failure in other locations. I now turn to you, my fellow DVD/Movie fans, to help. These are for my own personal collection; please do not try to fool me. I'm well versed in what I am looking for and can spot a fake. Even the best ones. For disc items I know the master ID codes, so don't respond if you want to scam. I"m a multi-national and a licensed legal practitioner; I respect help; I hate scammers.

What is "T35"?

What is "T35"?

Theatre 35 (Theater 35) 35mm film used in theatres in China (and other locals) where a separate, timed, subtitle roll is used along with the film rolls. Essentially two spools of film are run through the same projector at the same time. The subtitles are NOT hardcoded in the film, rather on a separate reel.

Theatre 35 (Theater 35) 35mm film used in theatres in China (and other locals) where a separate, timed, subtitle roll is used along with the film rolls. Essentially two spools of film are run through the same projector at the same time. The subtitles are NOT hardcoded in the film, rather on a separate reel.
Thanks, I learned something new today! :)

Back