• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

only part of movie burns (appx. 10-12 chapt)

christopher

i have owned AnyDVD and CloneDVD for years and they have always worked well UNTIL the past few weeks. Every movie i try to backup only burns approx 75% or up to 10 or 11 chapters.

i am using the same DVDs (Memorex -R) and the most recent updated slysoft ware (i uninstalled and reinstalled both any and clone). The whole burning process works as usual (no errrors and the whole movie is read in the copying phase) but the movies just don't play past a certain point even though the discs appear to be burned all the way to the edges.

i have the DVD5 setting in place since i'm using sing layer DVDs. i don't think it could be my burner (Phillips +-RW SDVD8820) since it has worked in the recent past and it continues to burn most of the movie (i presume if the burner was bad, it would not burn anything).

Do you have any suggestions as to how to fix this problem?

@ Christopher,

Welcome to the Forum.

Your problem is not unusual and is usually caused by the use of poor quality Media (especially Memorex Media).

Suggest reviewing the CloneDVD Forum sticky titled “Frequently Asked Questions (READ BEFORE YOU POST)" (http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=5083) item #6 and note the comments concerning Memorex Media and also note item #14 comments.

Obtain known proven quality Media such as Taiyo Yuden or Verbatim, which consistently produces quality error free results.

Regards,
Coaster

Back