• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved Only One Episode Can Be Downloaded?

Status
Not open for further replies.

keithbribac

Anystream only shows the first episode of each show that is available for download on Apple TV +. I'm in the US by the way. What is going on?

Anystream only shows the first episode of each show that is available for download on Apple TV +. I'm in the US by the way. What is going on?
We wouldnt know with no information. You must a leave a logfile with report. Please create the logfile directly after the issue happens without closing AnyStream.

Help Us Help you. Please make an AnyStream log file with every error report posted.

1. Look at the GUI of AnyStream.
2. In the upper left-hand corner you will see FILE
3. Press File, and you will see Create log file, create it
4. It is in a .zip format (lastlog) on your desktop or in your documents
5. Upload to the forum with your error report and explanation.

Thank you all for your cooperation.:)

Here's the log file. Thank you.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.8.1.0.astlog
    62.5 KB · Views: 2
Its seems you are not logged into APPLE TV

00:00:01.929 - [Error] [appletv] Error receiving: 204 (401) Host requires authentication,
Code:
https://buy.tv.apple.com/account/web/info

"message" : "Sign-In Required",
00:00:01.929 - [Error] "explanation" : "If you have an Apple ID and password, enter them here. If you've used the iTunes Store or iCloud, for example, you have an Apple ID.",
\00:00:01.929 - [Error] "cancelButtonString" : "Cancel",

Apple.jpg

Last edited:
It might also be detecting you are not the owner of the account. ;) I just tried my Apple TV and it works fine, all episodes of the three things I have tried are downloading great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back