• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

One Show Downloaded using Movie Template

zero269

I had one show download using the Movie Template instead of the Show Template. However, AS did create the SHOW folder in the proper location using my Show Template.

What I noticed in the Download Queue:
The first episode for each Season was listed as Title only, while all subsequent episodes were listed like normal: %n - s%se%e - %t

However, all of the episodes were being downloaded to the Movie directory using my Movie template instead: Movies\%t< (%y)>

This appears to be only one show at this time. I tried another show and it downloaded correctly.

The log file has been attached so the Dev Team can see if there is anything they notice that can be addressed.

Thanks…

Using AS v1880

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.8.8.0.astlog
    840 KB · Views: 1
Back