• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

OMG help plz....

trevis

hey peps..i have a problem....i recently bought frontlines fuel of war...installed it and when i double click on the icon it say

" conflict with emulation sofware dectected....plz have a look at http://www.securom.com/message.asp?m=emu&c=9000"

clicking on the website it then says

" Please unmount your image, close 'Game Jackal', and insert the original disc in order to start the application. If the application still won't start, please send a SecuROM™ analysis file to support@securom.com (see Support Info section on how to prepare and send an analysis file)."

the thing is i dont have game jackal installed on the pc...vista...that is....i eventually installed it and ran the application....it then said that i had inorder for gamejackal to run properly it needs to run by itself..that something else was running against it.

i pressed yes...and still the game wont run...i then uninstalled game jackal and the same problem.....helpppp plzzzz:bang::bang::bang::bang:

might also be an idea to contact securom support on the email the link gave?

The unfortunate fact is that the Securom programmers make some broad assumptions when checking for the presences of Game Jackal. In fact, their assumptions are down right stupid... they look for things which could be found in other (unrelated) applications, which Securom then believes it to be Game Jackal.

Contact Securom.

Back